Terms and Conditions
Nepal Himalayan Forbidden Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
Terms and Conditions/ Acceptance Letter
I fully accept the following Terms and Conditions of Nepal Himalayan Forbidden Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
- The client will be allowed to visit in permitted areas and according to the itinerary only.
- Services, food and accommodation will be provided as written in the itinerary only.
- No refund will be given after client proceeds for the even in case of the client’s sickness or what so ever reason. No refund is given for an incomplete trip if the guest terminates the tour/trek.
- The client will pay any applicable extra expenses due to unavoidable circumstances like political unrest, natural disaster, flight cancellation, rescue operation etc.
- Guide who represents Nepal Himalayan Forbidden Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd deserves all authority during the tours/ treks. If the client commits any unlawful act, he/she is compelled to leave the tour/trek. No refund will be made in such case.
- Nepal Himalayan Forbidden Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage of the luggage or property belonging to the client while shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. We recommend you to keep your valuables in your day bag.
- The client should be medically and physically fit the trip; medical or any other expenses regarding personal health is his/her own responsibility.
- The client should pay all extra expenses while splitting from the main group due to what so ever reason.
- The client is requested to secure his/her insurance by him/her selves. In case of a serious accident, the rescue will be provided but the client must pay the expenditure.
- If trekking with children the parents or official guardian assigned is always full responsible for the actions of the children. There are many dangers at Wild River and steep paths.
- In the Lodges there is 1 order per person per meal. If there is extremely small portion of course of course we provide a second portion. Please try to order what you can eat in the Nepali culture it is considered very unfriendly to not eat the ordered food.
Name, Nationality and address of the member.
Full Contact address in case of emergency.
Date and Signature: